Originally Posted by David Gill
Hiya Doug!

Thank you very much for the listen and kind words, sir!

To link a song from SUNO, in SUNO click the elipsis icon (3 little vertical dots) at the far-right end of your listed song title, select Share and Copy Link.

You can then either paste the link directly into your new post on JPF or use the Insert Link icon in the Button bar of your new Post window. (that's what I did)

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Peace,

Dave

Can you post this as an instruction for new users and I will pin it at the top (do it as a new post on the A.I. board) so anyone else who wants to try can use the same approach. Definitely let's experiment with posting the lyrics in some way. I had originally thought we would post the lyrics with the new link as a new response, then edit the original post to add the new stuff. I wish we had a way to add the little graphic that accompanies your song, but I haven't even found a way to embed it or download a copy of it. It's too bad. Most are throwaways, but now and then I get a keeper.


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney