Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,776 Likes: 24
Top 50 Poster
|
OP
Top 50 Poster
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,776 Likes: 24 |
Hi Scott,
Thank you for your nice comments, which truly made my day, the other night!
I've heard various opinions involving "length" and the movie producer..."Longer" seems to be the consensus with these folks, as they then have more to choose from, in terms of finding a nice 90 second chunk for their film; but yeah, I am approaching my productions "as if" I were the artist, now, or I wouldn't put so much effort into the vocals, lol!
Kristi and I did our job well, then, if you were in that car driving near the beach! I thought of my favorite band "the Blue Nile", circa "Hats"... when I decided on a 'Chinatown' like trumpet and a Chris Isaak like guitar, there, something noir and classy and sexy...thanks for highlighting the part of the song that still makes my heart beat with emphasis.
Mike
Last edited by Michael Zaneski; 09/09/09 05:25 PM.
Fate doesn't hang on a wrong or right choice Fortune depends on the tone of your voice
-The Divine Comedy (Neil Hannon) from the song "Songs of Love" from the album "Casanova" (1996)
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,104
Posts1,185,841
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|