Hi Kevin,

I never share a "radio edit" with my friends, as I want them privy to the album length version, but am always curious if there are "dead spots" where more music or better "arranging" is called for.

I conceived this to be "In the Air Tonight" on the beach. Btw, the Phil Collin's classic also runs well over 5 minutes on the album.

I remember how that album version used to be great, with the ladies...a LOT can happen, in those extra two minutes. wink

So maybe this is no "In the Air tonight" ...but like that "long version" this is sensual enough to amplify a nice mood between two people, and the longer the better, and that's compelling enough reason for me.

Mike

Last edited by Michael Zaneski; 09/08/09 04:34 AM.

Fate doesn't hang on a wrong or right choice
Fortune depends on the tone of your voice

-The Divine Comedy (Neil Hannon)
from the song "Songs of Love"
from the album "Casanova" (1996)