|
6 members (bennash, Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, Gary E. Andrews, Andy K, 1 invisible),
92,504
guests, and
5,996
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,158 Likes: 87
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,158 Likes: 87 |
...Where have I ever said that the only good outcome is Trump for President? Martin do you honestly believe the voter fraud allegations will go away? ... They will go away if Trump wins. ...Did you mistype or did I misread? P.S. I don't believe I called you a fascist, I said you were supporting a fascist. "It's hard to avoid the facist moniker?" Get real for once. That statement was passed through the limitations of your filters. Here is an explanation JUST FOR YOU. If Trump were to be declared the winner of the election tomorrow, his voters would celebrate and move on to whatever the next sh tstorm is. Figuratively speaking...THEY WILL GO AWAY. AS FOR ME... I voted for Trump and prefer the policies of a Trump admin to Biden... BUT NOT IF HE IS NOT DULY ELECTED. THAT WOULD SUBVERT THE CONSTITUTION. I have stated that over and over. I assumed that those dots were easily and readily connected when I wrote what has become your fixation. I did not anticipate that anyone could twist it into an adolescent definition of facism. Consider this "POST OMEGA 2.1"
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,103
Posts1,185,839
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|