|
8 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, Fdemetrio, 2 invisible),
36,287
guests, and
6,022
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,158 Likes: 87
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,158 Likes: 87 |
Martin, that you consult your own biased sources is clear here. Gavin actually did list some solid facts that you repudiate.
Now I'm not going to knot my knickers up going point for point with you. I know your bottom line is clarification.
But simply saying that the majority of Gavin's post is simply vapour does not invalidate them. Simply saying he was not there does not invalidate reports based on eye witness accounts and reported on. That "millions want to see someone scrutinize the hell out of this" is also out of bounds. Using your own logic, have you talked to these millions of people? I've only seen Trump and his sycophants rage on without proof...and yes, demonstrations by Reps who want to have all votes counted or have counting stop...depending on where they are protesting. But where do you think they got the idea? It was not spontaneous, it was not about what they saw. It was all about what Trump said all along about voter fraud and repeated when he firct claimed victory early Wednesday morning and then began to walk back on the basis of the Dems stealing the election.
Oh and Gavin...I agree that German beer is mostly better. Big fan of Radeberger & Beck's. The Netherlands has some Trappist beers that are marvellous, but Heineken, although it is a worldwide brand and one of the big three world breweries is a rare find in my place. Actually getting into non alcoholic beer. Clausthaler is a nice one
John You and Gavin have your "eyewitnesses." The repubs have theirs. It's all vapor right now. It's a propaganda war at this point. I know that all sources including mine are biased and I made that point to Gavin. He and you dont seem to recognize the fallibility of your sources. I'm hoping against hope that the courts set a course that will get some sober people in their to see what is or is not there. And now your asking me if I have talked to millions of people in retort. That's a vaporous retort. Do you not agree? Gavin had no solid points because he doesnt know. Neither do I. Please read that and remember it, when you counter my beliefs. I'm not sure what to believe. But the prospect that I was alive when political machines stole a presidential election is so burning that I and many people are not about to give you and Gavin the "old okie doke" when you tell us all is well. There is a credible way to connect the dots from where I sit that looks real bad and should be cleared up.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,814
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|