I begin to believe that maybe I don't understand the basic concept of these click tracks and forms.
Nite and others here seem to be able to bring themselves in to their recordings using them.

I have a mound of synths and have relied on what is electronic and not touched by human hands before the internet.
But there are definitely good arguments here for how click tracks also do not stink.

I can not do a straight line on a 4 beat but still believe that the metered enviroment is not a valid tract on performance.
I looked at it like building endurance riding a bike up a hill, but there also needs to be a direction.
But then there is the recorded presentation.

I thought I was doing conventional pop with my 2 new recordings.
Though there is what people hear on the listening end as well as doing something for myself.

I do not dismiss any of the talents here. But I knew members here were already not crazy with the brand of music I prefer.

I am attempting different rythmns and clickers and have re-investigated this subject.

It is not so much of what stinks as much as what can better one's delivery.

The only question I have to the initial poster, is that if the performance is considered good enough to begin with, then more trust should be given without that big click track.