|
7 members (bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
61,162
guests, and
6,065
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
Then my super bowl simg, tou started writing yiur own version, iding the data I came up with a concise into a song.
Just saying, you have done same thing. Dom, this is not the same thing. You posted ideas of a Super Bowl song. May I ask you why you posted them? Were you looking for inspiration from other songwriters? I gave you additional input/ideas. Tony didn't post his song in Kay-lynn's thread. He created a new thread. I posted my ideas in YOUR thread! Where did I copy your song? First, I tried helping you complete your lyric. Then I wrote a completely new lyric and used just one line of your original lyric. I posted it in your thread so everybody could see where the inspiration came from. Guys, why are we posting song ideas in a forum? If this is really how you all feel, I'm going to have to go. Sorry Dom for stealing your ideas. Why did you give me a thumbs up for doing it? Yeah, I know... you do it much better. Where's your "Last bar" song, where's your "Super Bowl" song? {"Tony didn't post his song in Kay-lynn's thread."} Ahemmn... https://www.jpfolks.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1214730/dont-stand-by.html#Post1214730I started my own thread because you lying "TROLLS" ignored me... Why do you think Kay has two new threads for the same lyric?
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,071
Posts1,185,744
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|