|
7 members (bennash, KyleCrawford, texritter, Everett Adams, Michael W. Brown, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
72,040
guests, and
5,627
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
You gave me credit. Oh yes, you did.
All I had was that one line and a rhythm, Rob... An incomplete concept... I've been sitting on that line and that rhythm for about 15yrs... I think? Then you came along and simplified things lol! "YOU" finished it.
I'm so proud to be an inspiration ... but my version is better
You had just one line (I wasn't even aware of that). I wrote a complete song and released it. Your chorus was almost identical and the verse lines were similar. The music too. How can you say your version is better when you only had one line? After being informed that I stole your song I took mine off the board. You did two versions, Rob. Re-read the entire thread.... And re-post MY "ORIGINAL" version with MY GUITAR! Your version SUCKS!
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,061
Posts1,185,726
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|