|
7 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, KyleCrawford, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
15,019
guests, and
5,430
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,020 Likes: 100
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,020 Likes: 100 |
Then my super bowl simg, tou started writing yiur own version, iding the data I came up with a concise into a song.
Just saying, you have done same thing. Dom, this is not the same thing. You posted ideas of a Super Bowl song. May I ask you why you posted them? Were you looking for inspiration from other songwriters? I gave you additional input/ideas. Tony didn't post his song in Kay-lynn's thread. He created a new thread. I posted my ideas in YOUR thread! Where did I copy your song? First, I tried helping you complete your lyric. Then I wrote a completely new lyric and used just one line of your original lyric. I posted it in your thread so everybody could see where the inspiration came from. Guys, why are we posting song ideas in a forum? If this is really how you all feel, I'm going to have to go. Sorry Dom for stealing your ideas. Why did you give me a thumbs up for doing it? Yeah, I know... you do it much better. Where's your "Last bar" song, where's your "Super Bowl" song?
Last edited by Rob B.; 03/14/26 12:08 AM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,047
Posts1,185,696
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|