|
6 members (texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
28,149
guests, and
5,499
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
You did two versions, Rob. Re-read the entire thread.... Yes, I first released my version. I never changed that one. I still have it. Then you sent me a recording in bad quality and I let Suno do a cover of it. The second version was yours, which was based on your 15-year old one-line concept. You admitted that you only had one line but you claimed your "version" was better than mine. It had identical lines and had pretty much the same melody. If you ask me, that's a steal, but you see it differently. Like I said, I apologized and took the song off the board, but Tony, that's not the way songwriters work together. If somebody inspires you to write a song, you say so. I said your quote inspired me to write that song. You said you had that line and the rhythm (whatever that is) for over 15-years. Since when is one line a song lyric? I don't have to justify myself to you, Rob. I STILL HAVE ALL THOSE "BAD QUALITY" PHONE RECORDINGS FROM SW101! What I just posted for Guy is a phone recording!
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,052
Posts1,185,703
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|