Well there are many corollaries where fame is needed to promote/reinforce popular recreational industries. Yes we are heading into an era of music where AI is making a significant impact and has not reached its pinnacle. I still believe without true talented idols, the popularity and success of a recreational industry will begin to lose its popularity. Too much parity or a lack of super stars can represent the death of such industries. Take sports & music, you can see the affects of both waning popularity and decline in cycles of change or lack of idols, yet eventually those industries have always rebounded with new youth.

I was watching the Pebble Beach golf tournament just yesterday and found myself losing interest as I hardly recognized any of the names with a few exceptions. Sports needs GOATS just as music needs GOATS or at least LAMBS developing....AI will be utilized for sure, but it is a skill, and skills can never replace talent--and talent is what IMO is revered or enamors fans.

steady-eddie