Well, just keep in mind that these sites are just huge marketing harvesting companies driven by people doing exactly what many of our members have done: inserted their personal email lists to these companies have a "righteous" way to spam you. They think that you'll blame the person and not the company for adding you to the spam list. Of course Soundclick and Songramp and others are often full of spyware and similar tactics. But myspace has been more successful getting people to do their spam work for them by putting their recognizable email addresses/names on the spam emails. I assure you that all the responses are compiled (i.e. which email addresses are valid, which ones respond, which ones delete) and then sold for a zillion dollars to other mass marketing spammers/companies. I just choose not to participate in this very transparent spam job.

Brian

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney