|
5 members (texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
51,878
guests, and
6,073
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
"I'm not evil, I'm just misunderstood..." Shameless gleefully chimes on a Tuesday morning. "I don't antagonize my minions, I encourage them to express themselves. I'm not intrusive, I'm merely observant. If I take a deeply personal interest in the psychological malady of others, I only do so with sincerity and love in my heart. Honestly revealing our vulnerabilities is how we earn trust and practice positive regard. Fearlessly confronting each other is healthy and ultimately respectful. It's how we clear the air and maintain lighthearted joviality. Besides, who doesn't occasionally enjoy pulling the wings off of an annoying fly?"
Aimless winces with fearful disgust...
Then his compulsive neurosis takes over, "Nobdy is smarter, more knowledgeable, more talented, or more devoted to the cause than ME! I have nothing to prove so just shut up and do as I say! Quit undermining my authority and trying to make me look stupid! God will judge you for judging me! Fack off U horses Azzz!!!" His Inadequate Personality Disorder tends to make him a bit paranoid, and overcompensate with long winded blathering about disjointed, incomprehensible nonsense. Just give him a minute to wind down...
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,819
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|