Originally Posted by JAPOV
Originally Posted by bennash
I think you cheated and AI wrote that you hate. Better watch out Ai's the devil

Objection, shouts Witless! I can't possibly be expected to compete with a computer that's smarter and more eloquent than the Devil!

Originally Posted by bennash
Here's your problem , you don't think the 3 stooges were funny

THIS ISN'T FUNNY, DAMN'IT!
I'll have to use AI to write my songs, and sell my guitar to pay for studio time...
HOW THE HELL DOES THAT GET ME PAID!?!

AI is a helper , you write them . Get a job to pay for studio time . Oh there's no money in music except for the big boys lol. You're distracting me from cooking spaghettiand watching Pablo Escobar. You have a peaceful Sunday Tony

Last edited by bennash; 04/12/26 08:16 PM.

We’re all built from the same dust and dreams,
Different roads, but the same means.