Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,137 Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,137 Likes: 99 |
The campaign he waged against me, was mean spirited. Unconcerned where I could go for a songwriting site, he did everything he coukd with venom to get me out of here. And why. Cause I say his songs suck? They do
Imagine going online to find what you can about somebody, to cerate a more dark picture of somebody, simply because you dont like them.
I would never do that to anybody, I'm not obsessed enough, nor have the interest.
Im An extremely serious songwriter, I love it. I love sports, Lesbians, Spanish women, Italian food, physics, history, but take these interest somewhere else.
Anybody looking from outside would say I belong here more than this twit
Hes gor a fuckin weird mind, he's been banned, now needs this place again
And you keep sticking your dick in his ass.
Hes bad news, has no empathy or compassion for anyone.
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 04/13/26 09:02 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,092
Posts1,185,794
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|