|
9 members (texritter, Sunset Poet, Fdemetrio, Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
25,617
guests, and
5,867
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,033 Likes: 100
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,033 Likes: 100 |
[ Is English your first language?
Did I say i did alot of collabs?
I seriously question your intelligence Yeah, I speak English and a couple of other languages. What languages do you speak? Yeah, you did say a lot of collabs. I know you don't like my songs. Tony and I challenged you. Let us hear something! I'm sorry Dom, but if you don't have a single song you can share with us ... that kind of underlines my opinion of you. I think I'm with Tony. I'm done... and I think you are too.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,805
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|