|
8 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, Fdemetrio, 2 invisible),
36,287
guests, and
6,022
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,158 Likes: 87
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,158 Likes: 87 |
Ok Dom, Up until the email in the following link, I had not exchanged emails with Rob for 15 months. He had been ankle-biting at some of my posts lately and I was ignoring him. Then, with no interaction, I get this email. I read it, and then attempted to dissuade Rob from using my email to annoy me further, and he keeps ankle-biting. Finally, I didn't even read whatever final bit of drivel arrived from Rob. He led with your name, Dom. It's unintelligible to me. Maybe you and Rob can explain it to me. Many thanks, Marty https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J7ObbPgJwYo3H6MmQjr71i2AEvw1rlKn/view?usp=sharingWell Dom, Rob clearly does not want to explain the point, purpose and meaning of his unsolicited and unwanted emails to me, leading with your name. Do you have any idea what explains them? Inquiring minds. Thats a really hilarious note to me. Thanks for the laughs Of all that's wrong in the world, how Dom makes the headline. And its been going on for a while, collusion against me. My guess is, and im good at reading people. He was trying to appeal to the humorous side of the equation, perhaps he wants you bsck here. Frankly it might be the corniest email I've ever read. Doesn't bother me in the least and shouldn't bother you. I think he wants a kiss from you. Yiu both can kiss my ass if that helps. Lest we forget yiur ages. Again thanks for the laugh Varmints and their mischief are annoying. It's no world jarring matter. He brought it out of the blue and it made no sense and still doesn't. And at the same time, what appears to have been a baited trap appeared on another site. I assumed it was a bait, but bit to see where it went. I thought that you might want to see that I have now been emailed or pm'd twice and asked to troll you, and have declined both times. And Rob, If this is the silly trap that I think that it was.... It worked in one respect. The admin told me that blatantly political songs are fair game over there and that I will be treading on thin ice to dare to hijack another one. To which I responded, No prob. If I see one, I will ignore it and focus elsewhere. But Rob, He also said...If anyone harrasses me, send him the link and they will also be dealt with. The takeaway for you... Ankle bite and troll me with silly sh+t like this email and I'll let the admin handle it. The best choice for you and me is to completely ignore each other. And Finally, I quit this mental ward two months ago, and only come back when some drooler starts dragging me into something. Leave my name out of your conversations and I'll stay gone. I like being gone. Marty
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,814
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|