|
5 members (texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
51,744
guests, and
6,074
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140 Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140 Likes: 99 |
No i started singing in garage bands in school only cause most kids couldn't. I coukdt either but wanted to form bands.
Over time I got better and better. To a point where I was getting comolimejts...I didn't know you could sing like that..... I didn't either.
Legend has it my kindergarten teacher heard potential and encouraged my mom to have me pursue it
But it wasn't really a thought till I discovered old who music, that I became all in.
What I noticed is that I sang like the record. Somehow was able to channel the sound if said singer and it came out pretty close.
Im from jersey, near NYC, competion was always tough, hard to be even the best musician on your block, let alone anywhere.
Yes I have dozens of recordings on hard drives I cant get access to.
I went thru new PC every two years and would keep the hard drive. They ate incompatible with new models snd password protected, so likely fone for good I've been a legend since kindergarten... My computer ate my demo... Blah Blah. What's stopping you TODAY, Dom? What stops me is all the work for nothing in return. Nsybe post here and get two replies. Nobody cares about music here its a farce
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,820
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|