|
8 members (bennash, Fdemetrio, Irwin, Michael W. Brown, Gary E. Andrews, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
95,924
guests, and
5,823
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,148 Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,148 Likes: 99 |
Ok Dom, Up until the email in the following link, I had not exchanged emails with Rob for 15 months. He had been ankle-biting at some of my posts lately and I was ignoring him. Then, with no interaction, I get this email. I read it, and then attempted to dissuade Rob from using my email to annoy me further, and he keeps ankle-biting. Finally, I didn't even read whatever final bit of drivel arrived from Rob. He led with your name, Dom. It's unintelligible to me. Maybe you and Rob can explain it to me. Many thanks, Marty https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J7ObbPgJwYo3H6MmQjr71i2AEvw1rlKn/view?usp=sharingWell Dom, Rob clearly does not want to explain the point, purpose and meaning of his unsolicited and unwanted emails to me, leading with your name. Do you have any idea what explains them? Inquiring minds. Thats a really hilarious note to me. Thanks for the laughs Of all that's wrong in the world, how Dom makes the headline. And its been going on for a while, collusion against me. My guess is, and im good at reading people. He was trying to appeal to the humorous side of the equation, perhaps he wants you back here. Frankly it might be the corniest email I've ever read. Doesn't bother me in the least and shouldn't bother you. I think he wants a kiss from you. You both can kiss my ass if that helps. Lest we forget yiur ages. Again thanks for the laugh
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 03/21/26 09:25 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,106
Posts1,185,851
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|