Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
Name one reason for that horrible thing you did , while vomiting over the whole board! What was the purpose? Did it make you feel powerful, strong, wise?
Good for you.
Just name one. You can't. Period.
Why do I even bother with trying to hold a conversation, because I'm trying to learn from Charlie Kirk's example of listening to people who disagree with me.
But even I can't get you to tell me , what you disagree with!! So, there ya go. Kay, I give as good as I get. And I do it out in the open, no secret PM babble! YOU were the one who plastered the whole site with your "Den Mother" bull$hit, forcing everyone's posts down except yours. I can do this all day.. pushing the post down over and over til you stop Then you saturated the MP3 forum with AI crap! WHICH IS THE SAME ARGUMENT YOU STARTED AT THE MUSE! YOU'RE A TROLL!
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,777
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|