|
6 members (Gary E. Andrews, bennash, texritter, Michael W. Brown, KyleCrawford, 1 invisible),
66,175
guests, and
5,629
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541
Top 100 Poster
|
OP
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541 |
Hi R.Shayne Thanks so much for your suggestions. We appreciate all input. When I can catch up with Stan, we will go over all suggestions. As to the HOOK, I talked about the song I was working on here with others, and I told them the title of the song, and when I said to them, do you get it, they said No, I said, ok, tell me one of your favourite songs you listen to, and one of them started singing a song, and I said, that line you started singing, songwriters call that the HOOK, and they all went Oh that is so clever Michele. So yep, now they know what the Hook is in a song. It's a cute and fun way to teach the listener what a Hook is in a song.  When I was just a listener, I didn't know either. Maybe we can look at explaining that in a cute way in a bridge hey. You got me thinking. Thanks, now I do have to go to bed. Hugs Michele
Last edited by Michele Howlett; 11/21/12 11:11 AM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,061
Posts1,185,724
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|