Originally Posted by niteshift
Originally Posted by John Lawrence Schick
Thanks Nite!

Yes, after my daily walks (and musical endeavors) my spirits are at their highest peak.

I agree with you about taking vitamin supplements (not Flintstones though grin ). Vitamins A, D, E and K are fat soluble and are stored in the liver and fatty tissues. Can become toxic in large amounts (but never happened with me). Excess won't pass in your urine.

The only adverse reaction I ever had with vitamins was having the Niacin Flush (harmless though). Niacin dilates the blood vessels like Viagra. I take it all the time. grin

John smile


Ah yes, I recall the story of the arctic huskies. If you ever need to kill and eat one cos you're starving, then don't eat the liver, as you will die from Vit A overdose. Was that correct ?

cheers, niteshift


I'll try to remember that Nite, just in case. grin

John smile