|
6 members (bennash, Fdemetrio, Michael W. Brown, texritter, Sunset Poet, 1 invisible),
66,368
guests, and
6,096
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,136 Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,136 Likes: 99 |
Are you crazy? Where's your song. Where did I steal your song? You had song ideas. I wrote: Dom, I have to send out a big thank you to you for inspiring me to write this song. It was fun and I have to admit that it sounds great. I would have never written this without your post. This proves to me that this site isn't dead yet. I posted that in your thread! You call that a steal? So you got the idea from me. Good thing I do it much better. No more on this
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 03/13/26 11:53 PM.
|
|
1 member likes this:
JAPOV |
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,074
Posts1,185,766
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|