jim,

Very nice. We people over here that win the lottery too. They don't do anything except put a few bucks in the convenient store and buy a ticket. Happens in about one in a billion times. But I don't think people want to plan on feeding their families, paying their bills, based upon that.
The things I talk about are the reality of life. I have heard a lot of these people who do nothing but stay in their living rooms. As a matter of fact, I would say a majority of many people I work with do just that. And their music reflects it.
The Internet is a tool, like everything else. And some people succeed. I wonder how well he would be doing if he never left his home. In the 90's we had a lot of people plan on using the Internet to make their fortunes. Some did. For a while. Then it burst. It was called the dot.com bubble.
But I guess since it is so easy now, no writer should ever even get out anymore. I guess everybody can base their hopes on the Internet, and no one has to even do any work outisde their living room again. Cool. I welcome it. Thins out the competition.

MAB