Originally Posted by Sunset Poet
Rob,

Your point about your song about keys, was childish, majoring-in-minors, as is typical of you. You cleared up that I had incorrectly identified the song as political and pointed out which song of yours that I actually meant.

Trying to build it up into a discussion now, as well as then is adolescent level minded, "gotcha" think.
Because of that, I chose to ignore you and a petty point.

I don't need to cite examples of your content.
It's a long self evident trail.

And guess what...

This dung-beetle-ing song thread of yours has now become part of that trail.

I've made my points.
If you remain confused, read my posts again.

Marty, if you chose to ignore my question at the time, that's certainly your choice. But you can't reasonably expect me to consider a question answered simply because you chose not to answer it.