Originally Posted by Rob B.
I'd just prefer not to have my song thread hijacked into that discussion.

Your "song" is your standard repetitive political lamentation that you endlessly regurgitate, in which Donald Trump is always the villain.
You have admitted that your song is "political."

It is completely reasonable to criticize, not only the incidental structure of it, but the the message and the basis for the message.

A criticism of your motivations for incessantly posting divisive political content as song lyrics is completely justified. Such a post invites such a criticism. Such is the nature of "political" discourse.

This "denial" has never held-water.

It is damaging to a site committed to songwriting.
And you are obviously too selfish and too "possessed" to abstain from that and place this elsewhere..where the knives are expected to come out from both partisan camps.

As I stated, you have your version of free speech here, and I do also.