|
6 members (Gary E. Andrews, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
103,979
guests, and
5,872
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,025 Likes: 100
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,025 Likes: 100 |
Rob, Give it up. You post un-veiled assaults on Trump, one after the other...and then claim that they are not about anyone, but somehow...generic and thematic. "Fascist" vs "anti-fascists" blah blah blah They are Trump bashes. You know it. I know it. Any fool would know it. You have left to long a trail to deny it, to anyone but a hopeless fool.
BE ON NOTICE; That if you are going to post poltical content that I disagree with and/or dislike, then I will say whatever I want about it. Your rules and sermon-ettes about what is inappropriate are ridiculous to apply here.
I recognize no particular rules. If you put up the political content, you get what you get. I do not plan to post anything that would get me banned, but I am not terribly worried about it either. I have quit being concerned about the content posted on this site. I'm going to have fun with what's here and...and Marty, In the U.S., we have freedom of speech — I can write about anything I choose. If you don’t like what I post, you don’t have to read it. It’s that simple. You’re equally free to post content I might not agree with, and that’s fine — that’s how free expression works. I respect your right to your opinions; I’d just appreciate the same in return. Tony's asking for assistance. Why don't you help him instead of bashing me?
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,067
Posts1,185,738
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|