|
7 members (Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, Gary E. Andrews, Andy K, Bill Draper, 2 invisible),
81,061
guests, and
6,181
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,038 Likes: 101
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,038 Likes: 101 |
Rob, Give it up. You post un-veiled assaults on Trump, one after the other...and then claim that they are not about anyone, but somehow...generic and thematic. "Fascist" vs "anti-fascists" blah blah blah They are Trump bashes. You know it. I know it. Any fool would know it. You have left to long a trail to deny it, to anyone but a hopeless fool.
BE ON NOTICE; That if you are going to post poltical content that I disagree with and/or dislike, then I will say whatever I want about it. Your rules and sermon-ettes about what is inappropriate are ridiculous to apply here.
I recognize no particular rules. If you put up the political content, you get what you get. I do not plan to post anything that would get me banned, but I am not terribly worried about it either. I have quit being concerned about the content posted on this site. I'm going to have fun with what's here and...and Marty, In the U.S., we have freedom of speech — I can write about anything I choose. If you don’t like what I post, you don’t have to read it. It’s that simple. You’re equally free to post content I might not agree with, and that’s fine — that’s how free expression works. I respect your right to your opinions; I’d just appreciate the same in return. Tony's asking for assistance. Why don't you help him instead of bashing me?
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,103
Posts1,185,838
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|