7 members (texritter , CTthomas , Bill Draper , bennash , Michael W. Brown , Everett Adams , 1 invisible),
34,019
guests, and
5,824
robots.
Key:
Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today !
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,136
Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,136
Likes: 99
It's amazing how relavent he still is.
I'll take his first 7 albums put em against any.
But it's his live shows I think that keeps him relavent
VIDEO
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 06/03/25 06:21 PM .
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
Politics aside I could be California dreaming If I swallowed my pride And became a dick like Springsteen
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,136
Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,136
Likes: 99
Politics aside I could be California dreaming If I swallowed my pride And became a dick like Springsteen
They all become dick's. At his age though, he has to mean it. Why bother?
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
This is a "SONGWRITING SITE!" Why are you boring me?
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,136
Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,136
Likes: 99
This is a "SONGWRITING SITE!" Why are you boring me?
I don't know you are the only one who answered
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
Has a guitar but refuses to play Writes generic lyrics with nothing to say That's DomDom in the USA
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 12,225
Likes: 54
Top 10 Poster
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 12,225
Likes: 54
This gets my vote for the funniest exchange so far....
This is a "SONGWRITING SITE!" Why are you boring me?
I don't know you are the only one who answered
If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,136
Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,136
Likes: 99
Jay Weinberg, Max's son... In a metal band called slip knot. Dude can smack the drums.
Don't know if he's as rounded as Max but....
VIDEO
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 06/05/25 07:36 PM .
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 143
Top 100 Poster
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 143
Little big town is a great band
We’re all built from the same dust and dreams, Different roads, but the same means.
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
Little big town is a great band
I really don't know anything about them...
BUT I'VE ALWAYS LOVED THIS SONG!
VIDEO
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
Forums118
Topics129,082
Posts1,185,776
Members21,480
Most Online236,505Jul 1st, 2026
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
There are no members with birthdays on this day.