8 members (bennash , texritter , Michael W. Brown , Sunset Poet , Gary E. Andrews , Fdemetrio , 2 invisible),
31,099
guests, and
5,893
robots.
Key:
Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today !
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140
Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140
Likes: 99
It's amazing how relavent he still is.
I'll take his first 7 albums put em against any.
But it's his live shows I think that keeps him relavent
VIDEO
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 06/03/25 06:21 PM .
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
Politics aside I could be California dreaming If I swallowed my pride And became a dick like Springsteen
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140
Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140
Likes: 99
Politics aside I could be California dreaming If I swallowed my pride And became a dick like Springsteen
They all become dick's. At his age though, he has to mean it. Why bother?
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
This is a "SONGWRITING SITE!" Why are you boring me?
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140
Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140
Likes: 99
This is a "SONGWRITING SITE!" Why are you boring me?
I don't know you are the only one who answered
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
Has a guitar but refuses to play Writes generic lyrics with nothing to say That's DomDom in the USA
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 12,232
Likes: 54
Top 10 Poster
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 12,232
Likes: 54
This gets my vote for the funniest exchange so far....
This is a "SONGWRITING SITE!" Why are you boring me?
I don't know you are the only one who answered
If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140
Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140
Likes: 99
Jay Weinberg, Max's son... In a metal band called slip knot. Dude can smack the drums.
Don't know if he's as rounded as Max but....
VIDEO
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 06/05/25 07:36 PM .
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,575
Likes: 143
Top 100 Poster
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,575
Likes: 143
Little big town is a great band
We’re all built from the same dust and dreams, Different roads, but the same means.
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297
Likes: 175
Little big town is a great band
I really don't know anything about them...
BUT I'VE ALWAYS LOVED THIS SONG!
VIDEO
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,814
Members21,480
Most Online236,505Jul 1st, 2026
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney