Page · Musician/band
Singer Songwriter. Artist.
www.forestsun.com

It’s here!
My new album “Hey Magnolia” is here!
Available now from my website.
You can listen, download and/or buy a cd here:
https://forestsun.com/product/917069
I am so excited to share this record with you.
So many great people made this album possible. Enormous gratitude to my producer Gawain and all the great musicians who contributed there talent to bring these songs alive (See credits below). Thank you to friends and fans and family who gave me a bed to sleep in on tour this summer or a place to be while I wrote these songs. I love being able to stay in touch and come visit you all when I come through. Thank you to the music that let’s me express it through me.
This album is a compilation of my new songs released each month in the last year (thanks to my Patreon supporters). It’s great to hear them all together in one place. They take on new meaning in an album.
Please give a listen all the way through turned up loud. Then start it over and do it again. Then write me to let me know how you feel and what songs you like the best.
The last song on the album is called “Sweet Dreams, Caroline” and has not been heard anywhere by anyone yet (except my Patreon supporters).
You can of course stream this music anywhere music is streamed starting Sept 8, but the best way to support me is to buy the new album right from my website, or just Venmo me if you like
My Venmo is Forest-Sun-2.
This summer tour was awesome. Thank you everyone who came out to the shows. If you’d like to have me play in your town reach out and let me know.
Next show Saturday, Sept 23, 2023 8pm with Gabriel Harris at Wu Wei Tea Temple in Fairfax, Ca!
Much love to you all for listening. I don’t take it for granted.
Love,
Forest
Credits:
Forest Sun - Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar
Gawain Mathews -Upright and Electric Bass, Harmony Vocals, Hammond Organ, Mandolin, Electric Guitar, Slide Guitar, Resonator Guitar, Banjo, Acoustic Guitar, Keyboard, String Arrangements
Lara Louise - Harmony Vocals�Rob Hooper, Kyle Caprista - Drums
Luke Price - Fiddle
Cello-Michael Fecskes
Violin, Viola - Maria Grig
Cover Photo, layout and design - Kristen Carranza
Produced by Forest Sun and Gawain Mathews at Gawain Mathews Studios, San Pablo, CA
Forest Sun
Forest Sun
Singer Songwriter. Artist.

There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? www.garyeandrews.com