WoW. This Post has over 244,000 views.

Here's a thread where you can add a link to what YOU believe to be YOUR best or favorite song of the moment.

It can be an 'audio link' or 'video link' if your song is in video format, and you are particularly proud of the video.

They can be collaborations or totally by one person.

Songs must be complete and finished, but not necessary Demo quality.

Words, music and a voice are fine as are instrumentals if that is what you do.

This is not a competition and YOU CAN COME BACK at any time and change your song choice if you create what you feel is a better song.

The whole point of this is that visitors can come and have a listen to some songs from the great songwriters who frequent or have frequented these boards.

They don't have to be JPF created as long as one of the writers or the vocalist is a member of JPF.

So Folks be your own judge here.

And no ADDED comments please on songs or those posting, although comments on the topic are welcome.

If you want to say something then a PM to the person will keep this topic reasonable clutter free.

Some links may not work, if the writers have removed or relocated their songs.or changed their minds.

I will start by adding what I believe to be my best song at this moment in time, although I do have some close seconds.

Remember folks, COME BACK at any time and change your song choice if you create what you feel is a better song.

Last edited by Roy Cooper; 09/20/22 10:00 PM.

'You Have To Kiss A Lot Of Frogs To Find A Prince'

Our Record Label