Stan

Yup I heard the story of Tesla and even the hidden one just like waht youve said. He was so penniless that time and no way to lobby for his true history and the one who got the money can put payola to the historians and write all of his so called "achievements" leaving the real thing unnoticed.

Actually there is one invention of tesla i dont know of you heard about it it is a black battery in a shape of a donut that runs several AC appliances like TV, fans, bulbs and can run for days without recharging. I think this is similar to perpetual machine, a machine envied by Leonardo Da Vinci. I saw the design long time ago in VHS tape but again the wicked enterprising electricity CEO will not support this not in a thousand years...I think Tesla is an ALien landed here and he has no way to go back again where he came from...

Anyway that is also a good story hope some of the folks here can get idea from us because both of us have no time to write a novel. Im also a quikie guy in writing. LOL

My idea is about this poor 17 year old girl who was raped by 10 guys and during that time she was fertile and get pregnant.. She makes a decisions to abort it but her ages limits her. So alot of pros and cons from the government, religious organization, Pro life and so on...

The girl delivered a healthy boy but unfortunately she died from her delivery.

The boy became poor too and he was like the brother of jamal and turns to be a super male with triple y in his chromosomes.

So this boy really hates the world after learning his mother died from delivering him and he was fathered by 10 rapist and he dont know who among them.

So the hates goes on and on. The serial killing is similar to hannibal lecter. He killed every people who is anti abortion, He unskinned the leader of the group who is adamant on the campaign. He castrated the 10 rapist and forced to eat it their testicles and burying them alive.

This kind of story will be 3 to 6 books in length until the last of his life he became a father and her girlfriend delivered a baby girl. This time he gave all his money and turn his daughter like paris hilton fortune.

Of course after erasing all of his identity, connection from everyone, and his history he took his life. He just vanished without a trace.

What do you think????

Lynman