Oh man, Bill!!! I am SOOOO Happy for you!!! FIVE WEEKS!! I remember when you were here back in July and it was only two weeks then. See??? YOU CAN DO IT!! I have never been a smoker...but believe me, I saw what Dawg went through trying to stop. He was miserable. I'd take the money you WOULD have spent on cigs and put it in a special place. You'll be shocked to see how quickly it adds up...and soon you'll have enough to do something really positive with it?

You make me proud, my friend!! Keep at it. Wish I could give up eating! grin Maybe they'll come up with a patch for that.

This IS a success story! You are one of us and this is a huge accomplishment.

Hugs,
Bobbie


They'll tell you success in the music biz is all about who you know...but the truth is...it's about who knows you.

Gallup 'n Dawg Music