|
7 members (Fdemetrio, Irwin, Gary E. Andrews, bennash, Michael W. Brown, 2 invisible),
83,931
guests, and
5,806
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997 |
Hi Bill Ah HAh! This is why you were feeling the way you were on that thread. Listen this business of music is enough to disgust anyone throw in nicotine withdraws and yikes! Congrats! Bill I quit smoking and don't miss it... but I am one of those persons who does wish it was good for you instead of horrible for you. Reduces stress big time, but when your a smoker you stress everyday because ther almost isn't a day that goes by that you dont think about quitting, stressing over quitting lol...  There is a great line in by Chris Cornell in a Soundgarden song called "Drawing Flies" Drawing Flies Sitting here like uninvited company Wallowing in my own obscenities I share a cigarette with negativitySitting here like wet ashes With x’s in my eyes and drawing flies "Share a cigarette with negativity" man that is a killer line. I always lit up when I was down, stumped on a song or struggling I would alwya give up and light up.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,107
Posts1,185,854
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|