Hi Bill

Ah HAh! This is why you were feeling the way you were on that thread.
Listen this business of music is enough to disgust anyone throw in nicotine withdraws
and yikes!

Congrats! Bill I quit smoking and don't miss it... but I am one of those persons who does wish it was good for you instead of horrible for you.
Reduces stress big time, but when your a smoker you stress everyday because ther almost isn't a day that goes by that you dont think about quitting, stressing over quitting lol... smile

There is a great line in by Chris Cornell in a Soundgarden song called "Drawing Flies"


Drawing Flies

Sitting here like uninvited company
Wallowing in my own obscenities
I share a cigarette with negativity
Sitting here like wet ashes
With x’s in my eyes and drawing flies

"Share a cigarette with negativity" man that is a killer line. I always lit up when I was down, stumped on a song or struggling I would always give up then light up.


Thanks!
Peace Mike
Sub

Music & Video's & Photo's
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=482602

Demo/Production & Music Services
http://www.substudiomusic.com