Way to GO BILL! I'm so happy for you. Wow! Your story brought tears to my eyes. Way back when I did all that preparation with organizing the Breath Free program in my community---I read about a new drug that had come out. A female scientist/doctor invented it as I recall. (just have to tell about the girls who succeed). Not sure if you took that drug or one that's been developed since. But, I'm just so grateful you found the assistance you needed. Smoking is the most addictive substance since it provides both "speed" and/or a calming effect---depending on how it is smoked. Fast, short puffs give pseudo energy and long slow puffs give a relaxing effect. The smoker doesn't even realize this in the beginning. But, subconsciously the body learns how to get what it wants. That is why they are so addictive. It's the dirtiest trick ever concocted to rob someone of their money and their health. I'm so proud of you. Wish I could give ya a big hug. Here's a Cyber Hug for you.

One for your Honey too. I know she's got to be proud----even if she smokes. Don't think she does though does she?

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Bill)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You CAN do it Bill. I believe in you. You CAN do it.

Vanessa