Splendid! I couldn't be happier for you. It has pissed me off for forty years that they have a license from their government to kill 435,000 random Americans every year, year after year after year after year after year. Makes the terrorists look like amateurs. And that they get you to pay for the privilege of being one of the victims only makes it worse. Makes ya wanna go out and get your own government, doesn't it? Oh, wait. That IS our government that colluded with them to conceal the 740 additives that may or not be in tobacco, which a chemical scientist looked at on a list and said, "I don't even know what some of this stuff is!" Stay strong. You will never say, "Oh, if only I had kept smoking."


There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? www.garyeandrews.com