i just wanted to say that I decided that I would join the Memphis Songwriters Association again since Dennis and Bonnie and everyone over there were so instrumental in getting our organization started here in Memphis, by letting us be a part of the 1st annual Music Expo, and helping to get their own members out for our showcase. That is what JPF is all about. I attended the Christmas party, which included a steak dinner and open mic by whoever signed up to play. It was really nice. We enjoyed ourselves immensely! It was great to meet and be so pleasantly treated by all these new friends!

I look forward to becoming a big part of the MSA and hope that some of you JPF members who aren't members yet will join. I think that if we all work together, we can really help to unify the Memphis Music people and create a network of help for each other!

Thanks again for makin us feel so welcome, MSA!




------------------
i write so i can breathe


I used to write so i could breathe