|
8 members (Kay-lynn Carew, bennash, KyleCrawford, texritter, Everett Adams, Michael W. Brown, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
72,260
guests, and
5,629
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 47
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 47 |
Hi everyone it's time for me to make some connections. though I'm busy all the time and moving one step at a time. I'm at the point were I can no longer go it alone. I've read a lot of material went to berklee online studied melody and now harmony I'm in Towson preparatory for piano. It's time to write some songs (and finish some old ones.) So I need some critics and every other kind of help. I write Contemporary Christian Songs. So if you guy's will have me I'd love to join. Soon I'll cough up the bucks to join the BSA though I don't have the time to attend or the transportation I think it will still be helpful. Thank for the time and consideration James Makell
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 21
Casual Observer
|
Casual Observer
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 21 |
Hey James, This is Andy James of Baltimores Chapter. We would love to have you join. Best of all its free. Just go to the chapter section and fill out the form and put baltimore for the chapter you would like to join. I look forward to talking to you some more. Take care
------------------ Support Local Music
Support Local Music
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,061
Posts1,185,726
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|