|
9 members (Gary E. Andrews, bennash, texritter, Michael W. Brown, KyleCrawford, Bill Draper, Guy E. Trepanier, Sunset Poet, 1 invisible),
59,303
guests, and
5,639
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,025 Likes: 69
Top 25 Poster
|
OP
Top 25 Poster
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,025 Likes: 69 |
Keep dreaming your dream!
Jen’s Songwriting Page · Song A page of anywhere from fragments of songs, poems, and full songs with music and without��
The year I graduated college, I was determined to Move to Nashville and be a country singer! I have so many songs and fragments of and I still think about from time to time, what I should do with them all..Tonight I went through old notebooks reading things I don’t even remember writing and different stages of my life…In that stack of songs, I found this picture my son made for me❤️Everything happens for a reason and timing is everything🥰My son Dylan is absolutely the very best thing to happen to me in my life, and ya know what, he’s in college now, and now rooting For me to chase my dreams here in Ohio or Nashville, wherever I decide, with 20 more years of experience and stories to tell to help people know they are never alone..This was the best reminder because I know who my #1 supporter is and always will be, and vice versa❤️ You just never know where life will lead you, take the chances, take all the risks.., YOLO🖤
There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? www.garyeandrews.com
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,061
Posts1,185,724
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|