|
6 members (texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
27,866
guests, and
5,499
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 854
Top 500 Poster
|
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 854 |
DCR, to answer your question if you MUST know.. No I have no kids, no, I have no wife, {twice divorced, thanks for asking} If I need a root canal or a minor procedure done I make enough to cover it. I don't feel I need to explain myself further to you at this point. My track record speaks for itself, thank you, please drive through... I didnt need to know, to know about you, but to make a point. Everybodys track record speaks for itself. And your not telling me anything I dont know already. But I wouldnt count on a charity concert everytime one gets ill.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,052
Posts1,185,703
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|