|
8 members (texritter, KyleCrawford, Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
22,481
guests, and
5,592
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,389
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,389 |
DCR, to answer your question if you MUST know.. No I have no kids, no, I have no wife, {twice divorced, thanks for asking} If I need a root canal or a minor procedure done I make enough to cover it. I don't feel I need to explain myself further to you at this point. My track record speaks for itself, thank you, please drive through...
Last edited by Bob Cushing; 11/17/12 04:03 AM.
bc
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,051
Posts1,185,700
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|