Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 284
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 284 |
Hi niteshift,
Thanks for the information, if what you say is true, I certainly won’t enter this contest again. I got honorable mentioning a while back in the UNISONG contest in LA 3 years running when somebody told me they were scam. I swore I wouldn’t bother to enter any songwriting contest again but when I saw the Song of the Year contest I thought I give it a try. Well life is life, I’m sure I’m a lot happier than the organizers of these contests are.
It be interesting to know from the more experienced members here what they think of the likes of UNISONG, Song of the Year and other songwriting contests.
Thanks again niteshift, your input is very much appreciated. Jan
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,777
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|