@Colin - Again I really enjoyed this song! I am sure appreciating your songwriting, production, and singing talents! I am not always up for an "on the road" song but you pulled me in with the first lines and there are some GREAT thoughts in there... so GOOD! thank you!

@Jen - SUPER job on Hungry Eyes... cool to hear that song again, and first time for me hearing it from a female vocal, really enjoyed it! You sound great on everything! ..and see above... you know I think you ROCK on that Jeffersons song!! more!

@Ann - (I may shoot myself in the foot here with a bunch of you but I don't know Peter Gabriel all that well - just that I didn't like that weird weird MTV video in the 80s... LOL... so) I didn't know this song ahead of time... but HEY! I really like your vocals on this song - love the tender Boom Boom Boom's of your heart! and fully enjoyed this rendition on a new song for me! Your low register sounds very cool here too. Nice range you have!

@Mojo
-- hey I love this Beatles tune...! Great job here -- I love the bridge section especially - great Lennon tone you're injecting in there...! super cool, makes me want to sing it too! :-) Your range sounds perfect for singing John's songs - truly! this was relaxing smile as I sit here vegetating on a Saturday afternoon in my armchair smile

--King Bee ... I was first intro'd to this with karaoke, LOL! hey GREAT blues sound going on here, too! yeah!!! rock IT! Wail! YEAH!! you got it! awesome!

LOL and there's still food in the song too... heheehe I do believe there's more food mentioned in songs than you first think!! grin

-- your original: OOH YEAH LOVE IT!!! thanks for having the lyrics up too :-) but yeah this minimal production is way cool and very swamp-spooky just right for the song... totally rocks ... would be fun to hear it with some wailing electric solo going on too ... but this is one I wanna grab and sing myself! sounds totally fun to sing!! ...and the backing track - by itself -- could hear that in a movie soundtrack in a spooky swamp scene... just waiting for something to jump out at you.... with glowing eyes in the dark... pushing a little canoe along with a pole... gators peering just above the waterline... this really does set a scene!! I'm impressed!

**funny side note** I just looked up the origin of the word "Mojo" and it really is a CAJUN word or possibly African... used to be a little satchel of small "magical items" you carried inside your clothes... so... in the old days, you could literally -- wait for it---

LOSE YOUR MOJO.....
ooops
LOL bad joke... sorry hehe grin grin grin

So anyway... interesting nickname you have for yourself there ... fun!!!

@Glyn
-- SUPER JOB on Blueberry Hill, your voice is SO GREAT for that! very soulful... your true talent is shining out - soul and feel -- on anything you sing!!

--I don't know this "New Fool" song either... but wow this is also just great! terrific choice for your singing. Sounds great!

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!!

Oh and... I happened to notice... we have 300+ posts but over 1300 VIEWS here... so there are a lot of folks lurking around - I hope they're listening and also having fun! Hello lurkers!!! heheehe grin grin

Last edited by Linda Adams; 10/15/11 08:22 PM.