here to listen now! first up.. Snowbird... smile no order here, but I just heard this again after ages and ages - so I clicked it first...

@Glyn -- strong performance!! Just beautiful!

@Jen -- Sing - Ahhhhh!!! I think it's allowed to say you look MAHvelous in this vid, m'dear! and your singing - equally as marvelous! I LOVE this song grin always have!
Rocky Racoon - JUST RIGHT! you did smashing! Man I forgot that song.... lol... terrific job, worries or no! Good landing!

@Geneva - I dunno where you were getting feedback you "can't sing" because surely you have a LOVELY tone here... very suited to this song, and yeah just ignore the backup singers!! (they're just a pain - we all agree!) ... I really enjoy your voice - SING ON! :-)

Now hang on a sec -- for some reason, first it took me to Gretchen Wilson and "When I Think About Cheatin" - so that up there is for that one... here is for "Sparrows" ... lol... OK I'm not a lot into Country so, this is actually a new one to me! (shoot me) .. but what a pretty song - and great vocal!! and terrific introduction to this lovely tune. Oh those ARE loud backing singers... you can slide the "mixer" button more toward your "voice" on a remix to tone them down some - but during the singing, it IS tough -- you handled it though!! Sounds just great! smile sweet song- sung sweetly!

@Joe - Dead Dog - Oh yeah I've heard this 'un before -- and the Chimpunks Roasting too - LAUGHED all the way - and replaying happily to laugh some more!! awesome songwriting.... oh man... you are right up there with Ray Stevens! equal or more talent to good ol' Ray!! LOL I'd forgotten all the lyrics here... HAHAHAAA aw, now you've got me feeling all Christmas-y! grin

@Ann - Oooh Cool song choice! I've just figured out who Florence & the Machine are - very cool stuff, tho, this is my first intro to this one. Strong singing here! you landed those high notes! and the feel of the song was just great - enjoyed! thanks so much for popping in and joining us, so glad to have you!

Very fun! Keep 'em coming!

Last edited by Linda Adams; 10/03/11 11:07 PM.