**JUST SO** everyone knows who isn't using SingSnap -- there is a very simplified Mixer after recording available - (you can re-mix for up to 30 days and then it's set forever) ... with option to adjust your vocal level to the music level AND to sync the timing if it comes in "off" on playback.

Mine are almost ALWAYS out of sync tho I sing "in time" on the beat and I'm sure of it - it's a "LATENCY" issue between their server and your web connection going on and some days are easy and some days are just AWFUL... sometimes it varies hour by hour... so I feel for you Glyn!!

ANY-WAY just as a reference point for anyone NOT using SingSnap - if you hear any of us and the entire track seems ahead of or behind the beat - it is *more than likely* NOT the singer but their system at fault, and our ability (collectively... on any individual song) to get the blasted thing to line back up properly. Aaaargh.

PS Gotcha Glyn -- to me it sounds like you still need to re-mix and try about a "+5" ... but it's not YOUR timing... it's the entire track... once it is lined up straight you will be on the beat!!

Last edited by Linda Adams; 10/04/11 11:51 PM.