OMGoodness... You all are sounding soooo FAB!!!! I was able to listen to most everyone, and loved everything I heard!!

From last week, a couple comments for the listens I got in:

@ Scott--- The Lion Sleeps Tonight was AMAZING!!! I love that song, and it was a marvelous rendition!!!

@ Colin--- I absolutely LOVED Blackbird!!! That is one of my favorite Beatles tunes... and now it's one of my favorite Colin tunes!!

On this week's songs:

@ Geneva-- American Pie... what a FANTASTIC JOB!!! And you are so darned PRETTY... love the vid's!!! Keep 'em coming!

@ Glyn-- I love that song so much (Barbara Mandrell), and you sound sooooo REMARKEABLE!!! AWESOME job!!!! smile

@ Glyn-- on your original... I'm amazed!! That's you on the guitar?! Really coming along nicely with that! WTG!!! And of course, you know how much I loved that song just when it was a lyric.... you got a real nice melody going... I'm loving it as a work in progress! It's already super, and will only get better from here! smile

@ Michael-- Now we're talkin'!!! So glad to see you on this thread! I almost did that same song! You had me Rockin' and singing along, my friend!!! Sounded SUPER on that great song!!! YAY!! smile

@ Joe-- Hahahahaha... had me rolling with laughter!! Very catchy and comical!! Loved it all the way through! smile

This is just AWESOME, you guys!!! Loving it!! smile

--Jen

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.--Mark Twain