|
7 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
42,218
guests, and
6,027
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,788
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,788 |
Here's a happy little number, don't mind me, I wish life were one big musical and we sang instead of talked “I’m Walkin’ On The Sunny Side”©2008 Lynn OrloffI’m walkin’ on the sunny side I’m lookin’ at the funny side I only see a sky that’s wrapped in blue I’ve had enough of rainy days I wanna’ watch parading days My mind’s made up that’s what I’m gonna’ do I’m singing out a happy song I’m hoping that you’ll sing along And if we sing off key no one will know An attitude can make or break So smile wide for goodness sake You’ll soon be clapping hands and tapping toes Life’s road has lots of bumps and gets a little crooked now and then, But all you have to do is trade that frown in for a grin..I’m skippin’ down the avenue That rainbow’s comin’ into view There’s nothin’ that can take my joy away I’m walkin’ on the sunny side I happy just to be alive I’m walkin on the sunny side I’m havin’ me a real good time I’m walkin’ on the sunny side of life!!
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,081
Posts1,185,775
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|