|
7 members (CTthomas, texritter, Bill Draper, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
36,222
guests, and
5,788
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,384
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,384 |
I thought that I saw some software a couple years back to where a note could be played and made in to any style. It would benefit me since I have faltered trying to figure out theory. But I do not like taking shortcuts. I have my own artistic visions of everything I am inspired by and want to learn how to better pull that off. Though that may not be the proper method either. I'm looking at the song in my head. I have looked at the music theory forum here to try and learn more about certain styles. Some members have access to material, it blows my mind what some of the members find with what I am looking for. I wish I could help more and knew what that software is I am talking about. But I am sure I am not the only one on the net that has seen it.
Wish you the best to teach your son.
EDIT: I just came across an old thread in the music theory forum about notation software. If that could help in finding the notes at all.
Last edited by mattbanx; 11/09/08 08:05 AM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,082
Posts1,185,776
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|